Confidence is sexy! Feel confident in your clothing. #healthybeautifulcurves #lularoeleggingsClick To TweetConfidence is sexy no matter what size you are. When we dress up in cute clothes, we feel good about ourselves.
Trendy plus size clothes are something I’m always looking out for. I’ve spent countless hours scouring the internet trying to find the cute clothes for curvy girls that would also fit well and look good at the same time. Some days I get lucky. Other times…not so much.
So when Amanda Taylor, who runs the Guide 4 Moms blog told me about LulaRoe, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect.
Then she showed up wearing a pair of the leggings and I fell in love!
They were SO cute and SO soft. I can hardly wait to get my own! They’re made with real women in mind.
I did a little research on the company and it was started by a mom who wanted to be able to earn a living and also stay home with her kids. Then she and her husband decided to share that experience with other moms who also wanted an income. LulaRoe was born and the growth has been phenomenal.
You can’t just go to any store and buy their products. The only way to get some of these comfy clothes is to find a consultant. The easiest way to get into your first pair of LulaRoe leggings is to sign up to the LulaRoe Facebook Group. Then you’ll be notified of what styles are available.
What I love is that I can get comfortable and trendy plus size clothing online in a way that also benefits the work-at-home mom’s.
I know running around to all the plus-size clothing stores trying to find something that looks good and also fits well can be a real pain. LulaRoe makes it so easy.
Here are some great tips to boost your confidence and show off your sexy!
- Stand up straight. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. Our mom’s were always telling us to quit slouching. But there is more to it than keeping you from looking like the hunchback when you get to 80. When you lift you head and shoulders, it forces us to use muscles that actually help us to look slimmer. Anthony Robbins says that when you stand up tall, it’s impossible to be depressed. So straighten up!
- Visualize. Imagine what you’d feel like on your best day. Envision how you’d feel and how you’d want to look to the world. Keep that vision in your mind as you start your day. Your attitude will follow and we all know it’s that attitude of confidence that makes all the difference.
- Accept compliments. Say thank you instead of poo-pooing the person giving you the compliment. If they went out of their way to tell you that you look good, smell good (important!), or do a good job, smile and say thanks. Then believe it!
- Exercise. I need to take my own advice on this one. I don’t exercise enough, but what I do know is if I knock it out daily, I feel so much better about myself and life in general. Like I’ve actually accomplished something on my TO DO list. So get that blood flowing.
- Remember EVERYONE fails. Everyone. There are no successful people in this world that didn’t fail their way to success. So accept that you’re gonna make mistakes and wanna throw in the towel and say screw it. It’s okay. Have a fit. Then get off your butt and start making it happen. You can do it. I believe in you.